28 July 2008

blabberings in the middle of the mud

So, I've been watching alot of Ultimate Survival instead of blogging. My life seems pretty pale in the face of Bear's adventures. Things are really just kind of calm and boring here lately, and I guess that is symbolic of the sense of comfort I'm feeling with everything here in Pagak. Of course comfort isn't the right word, and of course I am only feeling this way because I'm leaving here this week. But it's been decent to try and take in Africa and just roll with the punches a bit... I'll update you, dear blog, with details of my hard work soon. But for now, just a bit of my daily appreciations:

The upside of rain:
my favorite part about mud
corny
the coolest grasshoper I

dinner party - nyama choma! - Jean's going away party, for the plane that didn't land:
dinner
roasted


The three stooges that make life entertaining:
three stooges

Fun times in the middle of the night and the crazy things that come out of zero light pollution:
spiralingattack
milky
craters

No comments: