22 March 2007

my life in the garden

Life in the Garden and surrounding hotspots…

My new house has the most fabulous garden (and animals)! I’ve been playing with my macro filters – what do you think?

Dottie:
dottie1.jpg

Frangipani:
blooms.jpg

frangipanifingers.jpg
frangipani.jpg

frangipani photoshop fun:
frangipanihot.jpg

Not sure what this flower is called…but I obviously find it fantastic:
burst1.jpg

sprawl.jpg


Watch out! My backyard buddy, or a tenant of the Arua Zoo:
whoisnext.jpg

angrysnake.jpg

This photo does no justice, but after the rains a strange army of black ants emerged and convoyed across the yard:
armyofants.jpg

The orange lizards I keep speaking of:
lizard.jpg

My sweet neighbors who speak no English, but have a great habit of throwing plastic bags into the street, singing to the plastic bags, and plotting to collect ants:
neighbors.jpg

Tiny tots in nursery school – primary 2, singing morning songs underneath the Ugandan flag:
schoolchildren.jpg

Missionaries’ children:
bounce

The color that gets me so much attention:
fingertips.jpg

No comments: